Sunday, January 3, 2010

My perfect date for 2010.....!!!!

My idea of perfect date is be different for different seasons... here it is my ideas of perfect date for 2010

My perfect date in Rainy season would be:


"Long drive on highway....listening something real romantic and just getting completely wet as kids & dancing in the middle of the road in pot holes, flashing of rain, that coldness, feeling sensuality after drenched completely into water, enjoying every bit of rain without caring about this world...."


My perfect date in Winter would be:


"Njoying each others company after a long trek through jungle on a isolated hilltop, sitting along with the friends next to campfire, feeling alone between whole crowd...playing eye game & just completely lost in each other...holding each other hands and a kiss on the forehead saying "I w'll be always with you" ....


My perfect date Summer would be:


"Spending whole day on some isolated beach together enjoying...listening old country songs & chilled drinks...hypnotized by each others aura...sharing and cherishing special moments together, Moonlight Dinner by the beach surrendered in each others arms & cold water just touching your feet......


My ideas may change but romance won't....!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment