Thursday, January 15, 2009

Don’t Give Up, Courage is my Conviction


It's a hard time for all of us, we all are interconnected to somewhere at some point to this long lazy Recession. I read post on Recession sometime ago and caption given to that post is "I will not take part in this Recession" I am wondering how one can say that recession is not his cup of tea in fact tea which he is taking is also inflated due to recession. For my self keeping away from this recession mentally is just not possible!!


Bad news are continued to hammer the world in 2009. Satyam fiasco and now Nortel Bankruptcy are gift of this New Year. And for all who is somewhat connected to financial market two words says many things "Bankruptcy and Market".

Both this events present some problem for me in fact not only to me but also to IT sector. I wanted to do many things in 2008 but this recession didn't allow me to do. I wanted to go for MBA but by looking at placement scenario of current batch it just horrify me. I wanted to switch the job but this recession again didn't allow me to do that. I changed myself from being attacking personality to defensive personality. This is not only held up with me but there are many people around myself who has same thing to tell.

Need of time is Revolution. Difficult time always ends with revolution and I am waiting for that revolution. And this is a time where every individual have to ask him self what next? What more worst he can see? And prepare him self for that worst case scenario.

I really like to see a born of another Dhirubhai Ambani. And I remember one famous quote he has given to us "Don't Give up, Courage is my Conviction" It is motivating quote indeed for this real difficult time.



No comments:

Post a Comment