Tuesday, January 13, 2009

More than one good reason why I write “blog”

Because

  1. "All play and no work makes one a blogger" so i am blogger
  2. I am an Activist from mind
  3. I wish for a Change
  4. I have many things to write about
  5. I have so much to write about I don't know where to begin
  6. writing gives me greater understanding and sometimes tells me that 'everything is not so bad'.
  7. Only thing i can do on weekend is "blogging"
  8. It Allows me to do self-reconciliation
  9. Writing allows me to speak my heart out
  10. It allows me to write about what happened, why it happened and will or will it not happen in future.
  11. I'm inspired by love
  12. i want my innate wish to be listened to
  13. i want to Understand the world from my own words
  14. i want world to understand me
  15. but There are better writers...
  16. It's all been written before...
  17. It's time for a personality makeover
  18. There are more important things in life than blogging
  19. But i dont have any girlfriend
  20. So Blogging is such good excuse to impress and have a fun... (ofcourse if it is visited by many girls...lolzz)

So, whats makes difference to others if i started to write a blog??

Its free and even you can write a blog.

Thanks to Google. (for giving me space on his server)

No comments:

Post a Comment