Sunday, January 25, 2009

Random Thoughts – 4


Another post on Random Thoughts and this might be last post on it, because it started with someone's journey and will end with that journey.

I am now wondering that what I will write into this because there are many thoughts are flashing in my mind randomly, all the things on which we have talked, all those words, all those moments, all those occasions n specially those couple of meetings. I don't know where to start or i should start from new??

I am getting greedy with all the emotions I have because uncertainty are getting over on my expectation to my realization. I knew that this will be going to happen sooner rather than later and it did happen! You did warn me before also but I was not in mood to listen that warning because at that time I wanted to ride over my happiness. And now when things have changed, time has changed and someone has changed so, I shouldn't have any complaint with this changes. After all a change only make human to change!! So here again I am changing with a note.

I know it's irrelevant to write things where you don't know with whom you are talking but it's relevant for me to write because I like to write and I like to express what I feel for and whom I feel for.

There are few questions which I have asked you in my last post and there are few questions which you have asked me. We both know the answers but we both don't want to give the answer. I have asked you what is the solution of my random thoughts? You told me to do nothing, just flow with the current and I really want to do that and i will do that only.

I don't want to remind you here everything, because that was the emotions which might had came down thick and faster. But I just want to remind you that don't force yourself to change the things which might I like or I don't like or even viceversa!

Well again I don't want to think that what will be outcome of this, what we will carry forward from this moments and how things will be in future? Its better that I do concentrate on something else which more important for me and you.

It's better for me if I choose faith over fear, happiness over frustration, friendship over love. Just allowing time to flow on its own way and it will definitely take us in certain direction!!

End Of Random Thoughts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment