Sunday, January 11, 2009

Random Thoughts – 2


Well once again it’s Sunday and I have nothing to do as such so some random thoughts creeping into my mind. It’s now over a week that I haven’t heard voice of someone. It’s not always that you become less important to someone when you didn’t have often communication but sometimes it’s little bit hard when you have been addicted to hear that voice. It is difficult to justify I know that.

I heard from some where that change is the only constant in this world. Well it’s again I am facing the change but this time with different outlook. This time change has impacted me soundly.
There were many things I have expressed, many thoughts I have shared and I did wrote many things for you. But it is so much difficult to do something for me? I know we should never expect in return when you do something for other and here other is you. So I really shouldn’t expect anything in return from you rather I should wait for some radical change in your thoughts, in your feelings. It might make you confused I know because you are not feeling a heat which I am feeling I am not worried or concerned about being away from you but I am more concerned about that it will change something permanently in me.

Well last time I had wrote many things in Random Thoughts – 1. I don’t know have you read it or not, what you will feel or not, you will like it or not but I did expressed something. I know I should not try to redefine the things which are already defined but I can expect you to define the things for me. I know you have told me to give you time, to understand you, to trust you and I am doing that. It will be immature to say anything so early, but there is always something which you need to understand for me.

Yes I got in reply something, I got your message but there is something more to attaché then just formal communication. I know you said me many thing and I should be satisfied with that but…..

I wanted to be emotionally strong this time and I did well because I didn’t expect anything. I know its new environment so you will take your time. You will have your priorities, problems. It’s getting tough for me to write more to this blog because it’s getting heavy on me.

Well nothing much to write, I don’t have answer of your ‘hopefully’ questions. But you didn’t answer any of my questions and even didn’t comment on my last post. That’s why I have told you to put down rules of communication.

I don’t know I am making any sense of my random thoughts or not but this is the only way to blow out my frustration. What else should I say now….nothing that’s it!!

“It’s not important to hold all the good memories in life; it’s important how good you play with the memories which you hold.”

No comments:

Post a Comment