Sunday, January 18, 2009

Random Thoughts – 3

Once again it’s Sunday and making me to note down all random thoughts about you. It was better week than I expected. I did have something other to do rather than thinking about you.

We got a chance to talk even it was by chance but we did talk about hour. I don’t know I was happy or sad by talking to you didn’t talking great. I felt you were not excited as before talking with me. I was expecting to listen so much from you, its new environment, new culture, everything about which you can speak on between earth and sky I was all ear but you said me nothing. No words from you, no excitement from you, no thoughts from you. It was really difficult for me to be at receiver side of the communication. I don’t know why I did expect this time again after promising that I will not expect anymore.

I know I was hard, rude and very childish in my behavior. And you also know that I can say few words to you but by saying those few words I can hurt you. It’s not because those words were said but because I said them to you. And that is the power I hold on you.
After saying those words I realized that I will never be like that again with you. I hate myself if I hurt you and it has pain me a lot. And that is the power you hold on me.

We both know everything, we both care for each other, we both emotionally connected and we both need each other support. And
that is the power we hold over each other.

I know I am always too early to conclude everything, I am not giving any chance to you for speaking out but can I ask some questions? You have so much time alone with yourself don’t you think about me at that time? Can’t you write for me like I am writing for you? It a same question again I am asking to you, do you feel same what I feel for you?

I don’t know you will answer me or not? I don’t know you will like it or not? I don’t know how you will take it but …..

Well I should not think more on this now; I know that you will not act on this as you think its something not in you scope.

So I should better to write some thing more productive which please you more.
That’s it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment