Thursday, January 8, 2009

Still 2 years to go....... (first comic attempt)


Yes, still 2 years to go…. It is statement I have eluded so many times since last two years. And now I am fed up with this statement and no more I want to say this to all but again I am saying still 2 years to go, it's so frustrating.

It happened that I was attending a socio get together by chance last Sunday. And one my uncle (I don't know who was that fellow but uncle is better word to call him) approached me and asking me about all things. He was asking me all questions so tentatively that I could make out that "daal mein kuch kaala hai" and I smelled the purpose of taking my interview on so much urgent basis.

Mein bhi kidhar piche rahene walo mein se tha, even I responded him nicely (thoda chada bada ke bol raha tha). After asking me common HR questions (about my family, my parents, siblings, surname, native place) he started 2nd round of interview about my professional, hobbies, career scope, goals, salary package (most important) and one more very important and conclusive question (read till the end)

Its difficult to narrate each and every question in English so its better I use hinglish here (waise bhi koi padta nai hai mera blog kis mein bhi likh kya farak padta hai??)

Uncle: looking for making new friends huh??
Me: No, I already have many

Uncle: then, who you are looking for?
Me: (I just smiled)

Uncle: hmm, seems to be ready for mingle!
Me: again just smiled

Uncle: are you engaged??
Me: No, not at all. Who the hell spreading rumors!!

Uncle: Ohh thts Good, Very Good
Me: No expression (just thinking that what was so much good in that)

Uncle: so what are doing studying or working?
Me: both studying and working

Uncle: Achha, where are you working and what are you studying??
Me: (y d hell he is asking me so many questions???) I am working in RCOM and preparing for CFA

Uncle: RCOM??? Ye RCOM kaunsi company hai???
Me: Reliance Communication

Uncle: achha, jo bekar mobile bechti hai??
Me: kya? We are into telecom services
Uncle: haan pata hai kar lo duniya muthi mein wali company, Dhirubhai ka sapna sabka maal apna
Me: to

Uncle: kaam kya karte hai company mein??
Me: I am business analyst
Uncle: business ko analyst kya karma hota hai, sirf sim card to bechne hote hai
Me: (only wondering what should I say)

Uncle: ye reliance salary bahot kam deta hai
Me: (then you give me, bl***y hell)

Uncle: what's your goal? What you want to achieve?
Me: I want to be an entrepreneur
Uncle: enter prenor ye kya hai?? Koi hero hai kya???
Me: I want to do my own business
Uncle: array tere ko tera dhandha chalu karna hai aisa bol na
Me: (dhandha…well what should I say)

Uncle: what is your hobby??
Me: writing and reading blogs
Uncle: ye kaunsa game hai?? Kuch bhi timepass kar ne ka kya?? Kaam kar ne ka time pass nai
Me: (F*** O**)

Uncle: (hmm, ladka to achha hai n shaadi ke layak bhi hai) my nephew has done mbbs and now doing internship
Me: Good
Uncle: we looking for good guy like you for her
Me: (sala apna number laga raha hai) ohhh
Uncle: want to know more about her?
Me: (yes, whats her name, figure, color and of course mobile no) No thank you

Uncle: array ask, jo puch na hai puch le
Me: nai uncle (can you ask her for date??)

Uncle: so what you say?? Can I talk with your parents for marriage??
Me: still two years to go…. (Uncle's face became yellow like papaya, must be thinking that phokat ka time waste kiya)


I know it was not comedy but mein aisa hi comedy karta hoon…..its funnyyy…hahahahahahaha…..now plz smile….

Actually something I need to tell my self that from last two years I am saying still 2 years to go……. But even today after 2 years I am saying same thing because I am no near to my destiny, I don't know how much time it will take for me to reach on a path to my destiny and I want to change that statement. Again change…..it is year of change indeed for me.

I don't want to say still 2 years to go… next year also….i want this 2 become 1 and finally I committed to someone but before that there are more things to do which are on high priority for me.

So till den 2 years to go…….



No comments:

Post a Comment